The 2013 Foreign Investors’ Guide to Real Estate Transactions in the Philippines
March 1, 2013
The 2013 Foreign Investors’ Guide to Real Estate Transactions in the Philippines (Feb. 2013) includes the following sections:
- Owning lands in the Philippines,
- Owning Real Estate other than Lands,
- Typical Real Estate Transaction Structure,
- The Preliminary Step – Due Diligence
- Documenting the Transaction, and
- Taxes and Other Expenses.
The guide is published by the firm as part of its services to its clients. It is intended to provide general information on legal topics current at the time of publication. It does not cover every aspect of those topics and is not intended to provide legal or other advice.
If you would like to receive future issues of this newsletter and other legal bulletins from our firm, please subscribe to our mailing list.