Senior Paralegal (EID)
- Supervise immigration staff in providing a timely and efficient support to immigration clients regarding visas and permits (from checklists of requirements, preparation of documents / reports, release of updates / notices).
- Handle escalation protocol to facilitate processing of visas / permits.
- Release to clients advisories issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) and Department of Justice (DOJ).
- Attend meetings with expatriates and local entity officers as requested by the head of the Immigration Unit and other partners of the Firm.
- Review documents related to immigration processes (requests, notices, motions, approvals etc.)
- Monitor incoming and outgoing documents and the itinerary of paralegals on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with immigration lawyers of the Firm for status of cases and schedule of hearings.
- Prepare periodic status reports.
- Handle opening of new business matters (NBM) for immigration clients.
- Assist the head of the Immigration Unit in overseeing and evaluating the performance of immigration staff.
- Work with the Head of the Immigration Unit in updating the checklist of requirements for visa and permit applications, engagement proposals and fee quotations
- Attend to other immigration work as the need arises.
- Graduate of any 4 - year course
- With at least 5 years of experience in immigration-related work