Alona Suzell B. Ruyeras
Ms. Ruyeras is a CPA Lawyer who has a broad experience in taxation and corporate law. After passing the CPA board, she worked as a tax accountant and auditor in SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. (SGV&Co.), Makati focusing mainly on ensuring that clients are compliant with the tax laws. While pursuing her law degree, she taught Taxation 1, Taxation 2 and Management Advisory Services in the Accountancy Division of Ateneo de Davao University. Prior joining the firm, she worked as a tax and corporate lawyer in SGV&Co., Makati with wide exposure to BIR Audits, Tax Studies, Tax Due Diligence, Corporate Restructuring Advisory Services, Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Secretarial Works.
Currently, apart from practicing litigation and corporate law for the firm, she also teaches Sales Law and Credit Transactions at the Ateneo de Davao College of Law. She also teaches Income and Business Taxation in the Ateneo Post-Graduate Program.
Admission to the Bar
• Ateneo de Davao University (BS Accountancy, Magna Cum Laude, Division Awardee, Faith and Justice Awardee)
• Ateneo de Davao College of Law (Bachelor of Laws, Rank No. 1 of the Graduating Batch of 2018)
• Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines – Davao Chapter
• Member, Faculty of the Ateneo de Davao College of Law
• Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Southern Metro Manila Chapter