2015 In-House Congress Manila on July 8 at Makati Shangri-La
June 9, 2015
SyCipLaw is participating in the 2015 In-House Congress Manila on Wednesday, July 8, at the Makati Shangri-La. The Congress is from 8:30 am to 4:25 pm. The event is open only and is free to in-house counsels and senior business executives.
- Christopher Stephens, General Counsel, Asian Development Bank
- Kyle Wombolt, Global Head of Corporate Crime & Investigations, Hong Kong, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Michael David I. Abundo III, Head, Legal and Admin Services and Corporate Secretary,OCLP Holdings, Inc.
- Leandro Remigio S. Amante, Vice President-Legal and Human Resources, Team Energy Corporation
At 11:10 am, Ricardo Ma. P.G. Ongkiko, who heads the firm’s Litigation Department, is moderating the practice area workshop entitled “Where do I Arbitrate? Pros and Cons of Various Arbitration Institutions.” The panel is composed of:
- Jay Santiago, Counsel, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- Sylvia Tee, Director of Arbitration & ADR, Asia, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Court of Arbitration
- Smrithi Ramesh, International Case Counsel, Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration
- Roberto N. Dio, Commercial Arbitrator, Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc.
- Seok Hui Lim, Chief Executive Officer, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
To register for the event, go to www.inhousecommunity.com/edm/in-house-congress?task=3&cid=58. Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS