Multilaw’s 2014 How to Hire and Fire: A Global Guide
August 1, 2014
Multilaw’s Labour & Employment practice group has produced a new 2014 edition of "How to Hire and Fire: A Global Guide." With content contributed by experienced employment lawyers from Multilaw member firms, the eBook provides a simple way for HR practitioners and clients to get a quick, uncomplicated overview of basic employment law information from jurisdictions around the world. The book reflects the law in each jurisdiction as of January 1, 2014.
Jurisdictions covered by the 2014 edition include Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Ecuador, European Union, Germany, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, Oman, Paraguay, and Philippines, among others. The Philippine chapter was written by SyCipLaw partner Leslie C. Dy.
Each chapter contains information on:
- sources of employment law;
- types of employment agreement;
- mandatory requirements in terms of rights and benefits;
- outsourcing and sub-contracting;
- dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues;
- harassment in the workplace;
- maternity, paternity and family friendly provisions;
- termination procedures;
- severance payments;
- and claims arising from termination
Visit the Multilaw website to access and download the file: www.multilaw.com/hire-and-fire/#2-3.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS